Best answer

I want to add the date of adding each Row/lead automatically

• 10 August 2023
  • 5 replies

I am running lead campaigns on Social media and using Zapier to export data to spreadsheets. I want to add the date of adding each Row/lead automatically. How can I do it?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 August 2023, 12:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Salah,

Before we dive into this, could you kindly share a detailed screenshot of your Zap's configuration? It will help us better understand what's going on.

Also, could you provide a bit more detail about your question? Are you looking to capture the date when a lead is captured from your social media?

Thanks! 😊

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your reply.

Exactly! I need to capture the date automatically in the same spreadsheet when a lead is captured from social media, same row of the lead information which is added to the spreadsheet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Salah,

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!

Could you please tell me what trigger app you’re using? Are you using Facebook Lead Ads? If so, you can use the “Created Time” data to capture the date.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

I tried it but didn’t export the date. It is showing error

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Salah,

Thanks for the screenshot.

Oops, I think there might have been a mix-up in my last message. Let me clarify - if you have Facebook Lead Ads as your trigger, it'd be a good idea to map the "Created Time" data from the trigger to your action step. Here’s what it will look like:

70f38d2d873348ac7533c5d7920bc988.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this clarifies things a bit.