Best answer

I've changed my list name but zapier changed it back

• 10 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I changed the name of my list in my marketing software, but Zapier keeps changing the name to the original name in the Zap. Is it still going to connect to the right list and still work?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by pedberg 10 November 2022, 03:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pedberg 

Good question.

What app are you using?

Can you provide a screenshot for context?

Most apps use the internal ID for values and thus value name changes won’t be impacted, but always best to test.

Userlevel 1

Hi Troy!

I am using Simplero. And everything was working fine. Now that I’ve changed the list name I just worried it will break something. 

Here are some photos for example. I changed it to “Quantum Shift into your Author Identity”

When I save/publish it changes BACK to the old name “Embody Your Author Identity.”

My gut says it’s probably working fine, the numerical code underneath I believe is still the same. And maybe it’s using an internal name somewhere I haven’t found yet.

I ran tests, I’m not sure if it worked, as Zapier says a test was sent to my subscriptions but I don’t see anything.

Should I just maybe delete the Simplero step and re-add it?

Thanks

Pia

Userlevel 1

Update - it seems to have updated the name on Zapier.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Woohoo! Glad to hear things are all set now, @pedberg! Not sure what happened there. 😅