Best answer

I need Dropbox file requests created after a new folder is created.

• 28 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve seen several requests for this feature, but none recently.  I can’t believe this isn’t a feature by now.

I use a contact form on my Big Commerce site to collect customer information for quotes.  

I can get Zapier to create a customer folder in Dropbox. 

I need to have a File Request triggered whenever a new customer form is created so I don’t have to do this part manually.    

I would also like the File Request url to be included in an automatic gmail.  

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 March 2022, 01:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @585print - I can build a custom Dropbox integration for this. You can contact me at info@norapps.net.

Are you using a Business/Team Dropbox or just a Personal account? 

Hi @585print - I can build a custom Dropbox integration for this. You can contact me at info@norapps.net.

Are you using a Business/Team Dropbox or just a Personal account? 

I am using a business account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @585print! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback and desired workflow. This is definitely a feature that’s been requested and I’m happy to get your vote added! It looks like you may also have an option with @ikbelkirasan

As you mentioned there are a few related topics regarding this but the primary one is:

In the meantime, I’ll be closing this thread to consolidate the flow of info. We’ll definitely send an email when and if this gets implemented though! I might recommend also subscribing to that topic as we’ll also post an update there too. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! 🙂

NOTE: Thank you in advance for not creating duplicate threads related to this feature request.