Skip to main content
Question

I have Setup the Trigger RSS for a site , Action On New Message Post on Discord

• 18 November 2021
  • 3 replies

i have Setup the Trigger RSS for a site , Action On New Message Post on Discord ,, It Post what i need , but it is posting alot of thing at ones , can some how limite the amount of (title) that it is posting 

it is adding alot of data in my discord , just want to Limite the Amount of Post 

Kindly please let me know how to do 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jamesworld 

Please post screenshots to give us better context of what is happening VS what you’d like to happen, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Here is what i am doing , i am getting the data by rss feed ,, and then posting them on my discord channel ,

the issue is that it is posting things alot of them , i want to post few things , or want to have dely in between each post or each message 

Here you an see it added alot of msg all at ones and keep adding things i want it to have a dely in between of the things that it is adding to my discord channel

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove explicit content. Please remember this is a public forum and any inappropriate content is prohibited. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@jamesworld 

Try adding a Delay After Queue step to your Zap: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-delays-to-zaps