Best answer

I am not able to get triggered payment data from stripe staging account

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I am using zapier to connect stripe staging account to xero account. 

I created one zap. Where stripe trigger is create new payment. I created new payment but still new payment is not triggered in zapier. 

Please help me as soon as possible.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 25 January 2023, 03:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @gabriel-gabriel!

Can I check a couple of things? Is your Zap turned on, or are you trying to find a sample for the trigger? And when you created a payment, did you use the sandbox account that’s connected to the Zap? Those are the first things that we need to check and we can move on from there. 

Thanks!

Hi @Danvers ,

Thank you for your reply.

No Zap is not turned on because Zap is incomplete. Please check attachment. 
Yes i am finding sample trigger while connecting stripe to xero.

Yes i connected NECA-P2 account from stripe and created payment in that sandbox stripe account.

I am sharing one video. In this video you can see that i created payment in same account that is added in zap.

https://nimb.ws/BzSynI

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @gabriel-gabriel - thanks for sharing that context!

I’m sorry to say the Stripe staging environment isn’t supported by Zapier at the moment. There is an open feature request for this that I added your vote to! While it doesn’t guarantee implementation this will ensure you’re emailed if and when that changes.

We’ll also be sure to update the main thread here:

There is a workaround my teammate Nick references in that thread as well! While I know it’s not ideal it may be be worth giving a shot if you’re comfortable. 🙂

Thanks for flagging this in community!