Best answer

Hubspot trigger list do not work

• 5 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I made a Zap for connect Hubspot to Pipedrive. The trigger is "New contact in list". 

It was working but since today, it is down. I tested this Zap and it is ok. But when I activate, nothing appens. Even if I have new contact in a list in Hubspot. 

I tested lot of solutions : reconnect my accounts, test dynamic and static lists, use workflows in Hubspot.. but the result is the same : nothing. 

Have you encountered this problem before?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 9 February 2021, 16:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @hugo_pkp 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hugo_pkp!

We’ve seen some of our users have an issue with the New Contact in a List trigger today. We flagged it with HubSpot and it should be working as expected now. Just in case, I’ve added you to the issue report, which means that we’ll send you an email when the issue is officially closed. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @hugo_pkp .

Circling back to let you know that we've worked with the HubSpot team to identify the problem where triggers were either triggering much later than they should or not at all. They've recently written in to let us know that they believe this should be resolved.

Give this a test and if you do happen to encounter this issue again please let our team know!

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot for your answer. 

Everything is working now :)