Best answer

Hubspot Integration doesn't work anymore

• 20 February 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Capture d’écran 2020-02-20 à 11.11.44.pngHello everybody ! I've got a big problem. I have implemented several zaps to automate several tasks related to Hubpot. And overnight these zaps no longer work. Indeed, I always have an error message that appears (See pj). Could you help me ?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 31 March 2020, 20:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Nicoz2312

I'm going to flag this so the Zapier Community Team can take a look. They'll likely have more insight on this, or can escalate to the support team if needed.

Userlevel 2

Ok. Hopefully somebody will be able to help me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Nicoz2312 sorry to hear you're running into some trouble with this! Are you receiving that message when trying to connect your account or through another step in the process?

This guide to connecting your account might be helpful: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/help#connect-to-hubspot

Also, you might want to check to see if this is the reason you're hitting a 400 error: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/help#400-errors-multiple-accounts

Let us know how you make out - we want to make sure you're good to go here!

Userlevel 2

It is happening as I am trying to connect to Hubspot CRM (Legacy). As it was perfectly working the day before.

I already checked all that url's but didn't find any help... I am still stucked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Nicoz2312

You should have received an email about this - but "Hubspot CRM" is being deprecated and you should switch to using the "Hubspot" integration instead (they are two different integrations).

Userlevel 2

The thing is that I tried to switch into the "Hubspot" integration but this is not working for me, not to mention all the zaps that I have to modify myself manually (waste of time).

Does "Hubspot" integration allow the same information to be output from the trigger? ex : Vid, Associated company, etc...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nicoz2312 can you elaborate on what you mean when you say switching to the "HubSpot" integration isn't working for you? What is happening when you try?

As for fields, generally when an app is updated, more fields are available but you might want to try setting up a new Zap to double check that what you need is coming over.

I understand that this not the most ideal, to have to authenticate a "new" version of the app, but rest assured that generally when app updates are made, they won't require you to re-authenticate like you're having to do now.

Let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Nicoz2312 ,

Checking in to see if your Zaps are back up and running!

It seems you were impacted by a HubSpot integration bug which has been fixed, but please let us know if you are encountering any issues or have any questions. Happy to help!