Best answer

How to write structured query to connect to Firestore database?

• 2 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I have a firestore database and I want to connect it with zapier. 

Above is the database structure. I want to fetch the data of all breaks, how can I write structured query for the above data. 

This is the query I wrote but it is giving error.

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 September 2021, 13:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @carpenco! :)

I’m so sorry your Zap is running into some trouble querying Firestore. You mentioned that the structured query it’s using is getting an error but I’m not sure which error it’s running into here.

Would you be able to send over a screenshot of the specific error so we can better identify what’s causing it? Thanks!

I have two table on bubble One is breaks and other drills. I want to map them on firestore in single document using breaks as main element and all drills as an array.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for clarifying what you’re looking to do here, @carpenco. :)

I’m not able to assist in writing the query itself but it looks like Google has some documentation on writing structured queries in Firebase/Firestore which might be helpful to reference: 

And we have some guidance on creating structured queries in our help documentation for the Firebase/Firestore integration here: Common Problems with Firebase

If you’re still running into an error with the query could you share it here so we can take a look? I ask as sometimes error messages will include details that can help to identify the cause of the error.