Skip to main content

My goal is to get data from a google worksheet such as first name, last name, address, phone number into Bland AI so that it can use that information to make automated calls on my behalf.

Linking Google sheets data within Zapier seems to be working find but when it comes to creating a Webhook I am running into trouble where it’s asking me for a URL (first screenshot) when I need this Webhook to generate a URL for me to be able to enter it into Bland AI to make the connection (second screenshot).

Does anyone have advice on how to solve or is able to share a similar workbook that I could use as a template, thank you!

Hi @Buck 

The screenshot from Bland AI app is for sending data via a a webhook FROM Bland AI to another app, such as Zap step 1.

Can you link to the Bland AI API endpoint you are referencing to configure the Zap step 2 API request to Bland AI?

Absolutely, here is the link:

https://app.bland.ai/dashboard?page=convo-pathways&id=51ff8d56-dc80-48de-8b63-36d452f2e59e

Essentially my goal is to get a dataset into Bland AI so that the AI assistant can call people from the list I generate in sheets / Zapier and know the information to use in the call.

For example in the screenshot below I want the AI to reference the first name / address associated with the phone number that they are calling and later on in the flow to verify they are the property owner / why they are selling the property.

I’m not sure if doing this all in Zapier with a connection to Bland AI would potentially make this process easier but any advice is really helpful, thanks in advance Troy!

@Buck 

The Bland AI link is restricted to a login.