Question

How To Upload Encrypted Customer Match (conversions/Sales) List in Google Ads

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, I'm currently using ClickMagick and I'm seeking assistance in uploading an encrypted customer match (conversions/Sales) list into Google Ads. Is there a secure method to transfer this encrypted list to Google Ads? Additionally, I haven't received any conversions yet, so I'm interested in sending previous conversion history as a customer match list to Google for better optimization. Any guidance or assistance on how to achieve this, possibly through Zapier or any other method, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ashish_3399. Thanks for joining the Community here! 🎉 

If that customer match list can be added to spreadsheet then you could potentially transfer the data from that spreadsheet over to Google Ads. You can learn more about how to do that here: Transfer existing data using a spreadsheet.

With regard to the secure method of transfer, I’d recommend checking out our Security and Compliance guide to learn more about what encryption is used for data transfers.

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re asking here or if you run into any issues on that just let me know!