Best answer

How to update Product Cost price in shopify from Google Sheets?

• 28 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I have created my product list with all required information, SKU, Variants, Sales Price, Cost Price and etc, in google sheets. Then I have created a Zap to Shopify to update the information as it changes. Unfortunately, I cannot find a condition to update my COST PRICE. Does anyone have a solution?

THANKS

icon

Best answer by christina.d 28 October 2022, 22:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Minestack! Thanks for reaching out in community!

When you say “Cost Price” is that similar to the “Cost Per Item”?

The reason I ask is there are some fields that aren’t supported in our Shopify integration - “Cost Per Item” being one of them. My thought is “Cost Price” likely isn’t supported either if it is a separate field. 😔

That said, I went ahead and added you as an interested user in the feature request we have for adding support to additional fields in the “Add/Update Product” actions! This keeps you in the loop if and when these get implemented. We’ll also be sure to keep the thread updated.

Either way, if you don’t mind letting us know if Cost Price is a separate field - I’m happy to add the note to the feature request! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi Christina,

Thank you for the update and including me in the group. Cost Price is the same as Cost Per Item. 
regards. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for confirming that!

We’ll be in touch via email with any updates on this feature request. 🙂

Hi!

still no solution? please add the "cost per item" guys! please!

and WEIGHT too, please