Question

How to trigger zapier to WooCommerce payment page?

• 14 July 2023
  • 6 replies

hi,

my zap is like this :

1- Create woocommerce customer on jotform submission

2- Find product

3- Create woocommerce order based on the product found

Then i need to redirect to the payment gateway set on woocommerce (in this case Stripe or Sumup)

Can someone help me to do this please.

thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @slash 

Good question.

Zaps are for back-end (app to app) data transfer.

Redirects would be front-end (browser to app) functionality involving scripting.

Hi Troy and thank you for your reactivity,

I do know that zapier is fo back-end data transfer, but if you can help me with this that would be great.

The question is how to tell woocommerce to redirect to checkout page after creating an order?

Notice that all the data about customer, order, product are correctly sent to woocommerce, I just need to redirect to a payment page where customer can process payment with his credit card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@slash

Seems like that would be functionality related to Jotform or WooCommerce which is outside of Zaps.

Have you tried doing GSearches on the topic?

Perhaps front-end javascript would be need to make the WC Order and then redirect instead of using Zaps.

Hi again,

I’ve searched a lot an found nothing.

the issue is that operations are done in this order :

1 jotform submission

2 zapier create woocommerce customer

3 zapier find product

4 zapier create woocommerce order

i can redirect jotform to checkout page, but i need the order to be created first to send order ID to the checkout page.

any solution for this please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @slash,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

The “Create Order in WooCommerce” does return the checkout page URL in the “Payment URL” data. Here’s an example:

7f0fca43dc9dd3bb3c1eb7337ba724c4.png
(view larger)

Would that work for you? Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @slash

Just wanted to check in here to see how you got on. Were you able to get things sorted following Ken’s suggestion here? 

Let us know if you’re still getting stuck at all. 🙂