Question

How to trigger email subscription plus product tag from Shopify to Aweber?

• 15 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I have a large range of Music CDs / music downloads and merchandise that I sell from my Shopify Store.

the Aweber integration allowed the customer’s email to be added to my email database and the correct product email sent via a tag that was automatically added.

This facility disappeared some time ago and I had to stop running Facebook ads and mothball my business (A large turnover lost).

I have been told that Zapier can automate this process, but every time I try, it only allows me to add the email to Aweber, but doesn’t allow the product specific tag to be added based on what they have bought.

Can anyone help with this as Zapier support don;t seem to understand what I need and yet I would have thought this is a service most Shopfiy stores need to run their business??

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @The Condriacs 

For us to have full context, we would need to see screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

The AWeber Zap actions appear to have a Tags field available to use.

Might be the Add/Remove fields.