Best answer

How to trigger a zap whenever inventory quantities are added in shopify?

Hey Zapier Community!

I am trying to create a trigger whenever we add quantities to our inventory in Shopify and update our Google Sheet but I dont see one that make sense.

Is there a way for this?

icon

Best answer by SamB 19 July 2024, 17:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @BCruz!  Thanks for reaching out and great question.

I took a quick peek and it looks like an “Updated Product Inventory” trigger isn’t supported at the moment. While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented I did add your vote to an existing feature request! This is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live. I don’t have any official workarounds to share but we do have some brilliant minds in community who may have achieved this. 🧠

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community!

Thanks for the info @christina.d !

Please do inform me when the trigger is available.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @BCruz,

You are most welcome!

No worries, we will keep you informed via email about any updates regarding the feature request.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 

I’m happy to announce that the feature request has been implemented. We’ve added an Updated Inventory trigger to the Shopify app on Zapier that runs every time the inventory quantity for a product is updated:
9e5efc8bb8c40f8840b41afb0e61b2b6.png

We hope you’ll be able to give this new trigger for Shopify a try soon! And if you run into any issues please flag them to us in the Community or to our Support team directly and we’ll be happy to assist. 

In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡