Skip to main content

Hi guys 

I would like to trigger when a Xero invoice is declined, there is no standard trigger for that, is there a work around?

Cheers in advance

Hey,

Have you tried below trigger event?

Hi 

Thanks

Just tried it but it is specifically for invoice not quotes. I need to see when a quote status is updated. Any idea on a work around?

Hi @DLSA 👋

I did some checking on this end and found that we’ve got an existing feature request for the ability to trigger on updated quotes, which would be what you’d need in order to run a Zap when a quote is rejected. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that feature request. While I can’t make any promises around when/if it will be added we’ll definitely send you an email notification once it is.

In the meantime, it doesn’t look as though Xero has webhook events for quotes that you could subscribe a Zap to (only contacts, invoices and subscriptions). But I wonder if the New Quote trigger would trigger on the updated quote if you set it to only trigger on “declined” quotes?

If you do give that a try please let us know how it goes, would love to know whether it works as hoped! 🤞

New Quote trigger would trigger on the updated quote if you set it to only trigger on “declined” quotes

This worked! Thanks

Yay! That’s fantastic news @DLSA. I’m so pleased that did the trick! 😁

Seems like you’re all set for now but please do reach back out if there’s anything further we can help with. Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡️