Skip to main content
Best answer

How to translate (localize) interfaces form buttons and dialogue?

• 24 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Does anyone know how I can localize the buttons and dialogue in the interfaces form to a different language than English? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @chris32 

That would probably be best directed at the Zapier Interfaces Team via this form: https://npsup.zapier.app/contact-us?product=Interfaces

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy, I’ll do that :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @chris32,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Userlevel 1

Thanks JammerS! 

Sadly no, I have not heard anything since contacting the team via the form. I wonder if the zap in the form is working ;)

I’d like to localize the buttons and dialogue in the interfaces form to a different language than English for a client. Texts like “required” and buttons that say “browse files”. Usually these things are simple to localize in forms, so I’d imagine it’s doable. Do you know how?

Cheers,

Chris

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @chris32 👋

I just came across this and can see our Support team have since added your vote to an existing feature request for the ability to set different languages in Interfaces.

Can’t make any promises around when/if it will be added but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! 🙂