Best answer

How to transfer entire folders from Streak CRM to Google Drive

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi guys! Hope someone can help me here. We are trying to automate our Streak CRM files into Google Drive. We can automate transferring files but not entire folders as the *Event* selections only allows files to be moved. 

For context, we want files or documents from a client under a “closed” or completed status to be archived. Is there a workaround on this or are we missing something?

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you.

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 November 2023, 12:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @jeremydanilson! 🎉

We’ve got an existing feature request open for the ability to move folders in a Google Drive. That sounds like it’s exactly what you’re after here so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that feature request. I can’t make any promises around when or if it that action would definitely added but we’ll email you as soon as it is. 

In the meantime, there is indeed a workaround shared on a related topic that involves selecting the Folder ID instead of the File ID on a Move File action. You can check that out here:

In the interest of keeping things organised here, as we’ve already got a topic tracking interest in feature request I’m going to close this one out. For anyone that comes across this and also wants to be added please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll be sure to get your vote added! 🙂