Best answer

How to transfer data from website to white label SaaS platform?

• 20 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey y’all,

I am new to Zapier and wanted to understand which tools I need to use to complete website to website data transfer. 

I have purchased a fintech SaaS via white label and the UX is just ugly. I am looking to create a more beautiful and user friendly version but still need the white label’s functionality. 

Which tools can I use in a membership only back end to transfer data from a website that I own to the white label SaaS platform. 

Do I need to build a custom integration?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 20 February 2022, 16:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jazzofalltrades 

Check out the available apps and their triggers/actions here: https://zapier.com/apps

Userlevel 1

Hey Troy, 

Thanks for your response. 

I have checked out different apps like Webhooks, appify and import.io most of the zaps that I see deal with public information my question is around how to implement behind a pay wall and to a white label site that I don’t own. 

the way that I foresee the zap working is use a web form like google forms to pull down data from my site … ideally I’d like the inputs to automatically go to the white label site > output is a report sent via email. 

I hope that makes sense. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.