Best answer

How to sync incoming leads from leadPops to Salesforce real time

• 21 March 2022
  • 6 replies

made a zap that whenever i receive a lead from leadpops it will create a contact directly in salesforce but it’s not importing leads real time.

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 March 2022, 11:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mattask 

Good question.

Best place to troubleshoot is your Zap Runs: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Did the Zap trigger?

Did the Zap run have an error on a step?

hi @Troy Tessalone 

i checked the zap history and there were no results found. you think it will affect if i will upgrade from free to with fee plan?

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@mattask 

Salesforce is a Premium app and needs a Zapier paid plan to turn the Zap ON.

I upgraded my plan and was able to activate the Zap. However, new leads from Leadpops are still not automatically imported into Salesforce. Is there something I missed, or did I make a mistake?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@mattask 

Zaps only work when turned ON for new data going forward.

Have new leads been submitted since the Zap was turned ON?

Did you check your Zap Runs again for triggered Zaps and possible errors?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @mattask, welcome to the Community! 🙂

Ah, it sounds like you’re running into a recently discovered bug with the leadPops integration where new leads are failing to trigger Zaps as expected. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be sure to notify you by email the minute it’s been resolved. 

There’s no known workarounds documented for this as of yet but, it looks like leadPops is able to send an email alert when a new lead is added. So as a workaround you may be able to use an email parsing tool, like Email Parser by Zapier, and extract the lead information from those email alerts instead of using the New Lead trigger. That should allow you to trigger a Zap when the email alert is received and add them into Salesforce.

You can find out more about using Email Parser by Zapier here: Trigger Zaps from new parsed emails

Hopefully that’ll work for you in the meantime!