Question

How to setup Zap to add customer and deal to Pipedrive from XML emails?

• 24 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello. We receive Leads via. E-Mail as XML Attachement. This XML Attachment need to be read out and after that we need to store the Data of the Customer and the Real Estate Object in Pipedrive as a Deal. How can I go about it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Staunchoot,

From my understading you will need to use an email parser. I would check out Mailparser as I know it is able to parse XML attachments so they can be interpreted and then used. This could be finicky to setup, but the email and pipedrive connection should be straightforward. 

If you need help implementing this automation feel free to send me a DM and I would be happy to help. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Staunchoot 

What app is sending the leads via email?

There may be a way to avoid having to do email/XML parsing if the app has an API or supports Webhooks.

Hi @Staunchoot 

What app is sending the leads via email?

There may be a way to avoid having to do email/XML parsing if the app has an API or supports Webhooks.

It is a real Estate Selling Website, where the customer write a inquiry for the Object. This inquiry we get as a E-Mail with a XML Attachment for each inquiry.