Question

How to set up conversion tracking for Google Analytics 4 and fix Google Ads conversions not being added?

• 10 April 2024
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I need help setting up conversions for GA4 and GAds from forms filled out in Jobber. How to set up conversion tracking for GA4, there is only an option to create a new conversion, but it does not count the following ones Also in GAds, I set up Zap, it shows that it works, but no conversions come to GAds

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Ihor Kalach, welcome to the Community! 👋

How to set up conversion tracking for GA4, there is only an option to create a new conversion, but it does not count the following ones

The Create Conversion Event for a Property (Google Analytics 4) action would only create a single conversion event not multiple ones.

If the Jobber trigger in your Zap supplies the necessary details for each conversion as line items though, perhaps you could use Looping by Zapier to have the Create Conversion Event for a Property action be run multiple times (once for each of the line items that are output by the Jobber trigger). You can learn more about how to use loops to run an action multiple times here: Loop your Zap actions

Also in GAds, I set up Zap, it shows that it works, but no conversions come to GAds

I did some digging and it sounds like you’re running into an existing bug where the conversions are marked as Successful in the Zap history but aren’t appearing in Google Ads. I don’t have any details I can share on when this issue will be resolved by but I’ve added you to the list of folks being affected by this which helps to increase it’s priority. And also allows us to notify you by email the moment it’s been fixed!

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood things here or if you have any additional questions meantime do let us know!