Best answer

How to set Monday.com item date plus 1 day automatically?

• 20 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Great news thanks I have that working but have another question. 

In the zap we have a step send evaluation form to teachers.

I need to automate the date required for that item in Monday.com Obviously the field is the date the event is due to run plus say 24 hours Hopefully the below will make it clear.

This is where I need to pull the date in 

But I need it to be this date shown below plus 1 day

The issue is that each event is different date and rather than having to manually enter it is there a way to select that date plus a day in zapier

icon

Best answer by SamB 20 April 2023, 15:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Glad that’s working now @Magpie2000k! Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved your new question out into it’s own topic since it’s different to the one being discussed previously.

It’s possible to use date/time modifiers like +1d to add a day to a selected date in a date/time field.

For example this set up:
533db2876493819633b714cfb04b4cde.png
Would result in the date being added as 2023-04-21 in Monday.com. And as the field from Google Sheets that contains the date is select that will meant that whatever date is present in the row that triggers the Google Sheet will have 1 day added to it automatically by the Zap. 

Just make sure to leave a space between the selected date and the date modifier ( +1d). You can find out more about working with date/time modifiers here: Adjust date and time values in Zaps

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge

That is great but Date - 1 month doesnt seem to work 

Looking at the link now to see if can sort but if you see this please let me know

Thankyou so much

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Magpie2000k 

Jumping in to see if I can help!

Did you mean -1month or -1d?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you all I have sorted it with all your help out there.

I have now mastered what to me was a fairly complex Zap. Lets see how much more fun I can have and time I can save the whole team… Should have used this on so may projects over the last few years.

Legends all of you..

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Magpie2000k 

You’re welcome! We appreciate that!

Userlevel 1
Badge

There seems to be a issue with the zap I created.

If anyone changes a single date in Mnday.com All of the dates immediately change in all groups.

they just become date.1 day irrespective of the fact that they were set as date plus 2 weeks or 6 weeks etc.

Anyone have any siggestions

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Magpie2000k,

I’m so sorry for the troubles with the Zap.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, is the issue you're encountering related to the same Zap discussed in this post? If so, it would be super helpful if you could provide some context and perhaps share some screenshots of your entire Zap setup. This will allow us to better understand what might be going wrong.

We're particularly interested in seeing the "Action" section of your action steps, which includes all of its fields. Here's an example of what we're looking for:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊