Skip to main content

Hello, I'm using the WooCommerce add-on for product creation. The whole setup is working without any bugs, but I'm having trouble assigning different categories, tags, or images to the products.

When I add just one piece of information, I get the expected result. However, when I try to add 2, 3, or 4, for example, I don't get the desired outcome. I don't understand how to separate the data.

I conducted a test with a product that already existed on my site using the "find a product" search, and I could see multiple "categories," "tags," and "images" in the results.

Please help me, I've been stuck on this issue for three days now :(

Exemple with 2 categories
Result “Non classé” is default category (No good)
Exemple with “Find product”, the product have differents categories.

Maybe it’s a syntaxe problem ?

Hi @ADN Wine Spirit 

Good question.

Try using the Looping app to handle 1+ items: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

It’s done !
The support send me a email with the process.

“Certain parts of the data, such as Downloads, Categories, Images, Attributes, and Meta Data, are Line-Item Enabled Data Fields. To specify multiple values for these fields, the values must be sent in a line-item aware format.

Please refer to our documentation here for a detailed guide on using the Line Itemizer. The same method can be applied to categories.”

Thanks for your answer :)

That’s awesome @ADN Wine Spirit! Glad to hear you managed to get it sorted out!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊