Question

How to send WhatsApp reminders to multiple people from Excel via Zapier without OTP codes?

• 6 March 2024
  • 5 replies

in the pict above i succeed to send some reminder from the excel to whatsapp to 3 different people via zapier whatsapp message. Every whatsapp step above contains different number and need to add otp code which is inappropriate to ask the person. How do i shortened the step so i only need to add the people number but doesn’t have to add more steps and doesn’t require otp code?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Fajar 

WhatsApp Notification Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/19805639844621-Send-messages-in-Zaps-using-WhatsApp

###

You can use WhatsApp Notifications in your Zaps to send yourself WhatsApp messages to your WhatsApp account. 

Messages are limited to prefilled templates for:

• New Lead
  • New Message 
  • Payment Confirmation
  • New Order
  • Shipping Confirmation
  • Calendar Reminder

Hi @Fajar 

WhatsApp Notification Help: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/19805639844621-Send-messages-in-Zaps-using-WhatsApp

###

You can use WhatsApp Notifications in your Zaps to send yourself WhatsApp messages to your WhatsApp account. 

Messages are limited to prefilled templates for:

• New Lead
  • New Message 
  • Payment Confirmation
  • New Order
  • Shipping Confirmation
  • Calendar Reminder

Hai Troy, i’ve already do that step and what i want is to send the reminder to other number w/o asking the OTP code, is it possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Fajar 

Not that I’m aware of.

2. Confirm your phone number 

• Click Sign In.
  • The authentication dialog box will appear.

WhatsApp Notification Authentication.png

• Click the hyperlink this link. This will open a new tab in your browser to connect to your WhatsApp account.
  • In the new tab, click Continue to Chat
  • You’ll then be prompted to open WhatsApp.
    • If you have the WhatsApp application installed on your computer, you’ll receive a prompt to open up your WhatsApp application.
    • If you don’t have the WhatsApp application, you can download it or use WhatsApp Web instead.
  • Once you’ve opened WhatsApp in either the web browser or application, you’ll have a pre-filled message to send to Zapier. Click send.

rwcxL6vWdM-2lOABRae4zsG2jPDv5Y25c9Ea4XE3USUvIaTl-yikespv5mShhThYJs0PHHl6lcbVj6djRhw5UNDyz7VIxbWGNffqSyBVyJz-8raQfNsWGSFS6Mij-rl4gTYncrxvpWuA5ZGDnVhH1rk

• Switch tabs to your authentication dialog box tab.
ratingStar icon Tip

To switch between tabs, use the keyboard shortcut Cmd + Shift + A (Mac) or Alt + Shift + A (Windows) 

• In the Phone Number (WhatsApp) field, add your phone number linked to your WhatsApp account. It must include the country code, without any spaces or dashes.
  • Click Send PIN. Zapier will send the OTP Code to your WhatsApp number.
  • In the OTP Code field, add the OTP Code
  • Click Yes, Continue to WhatsApp Notifications by Zapier.
  • Click Continue.

@Troy Tessalone Thanks for the answer, so i still have to ask their the OTP code?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Fajar 

The help article provides instructions for connecting WhatsApp Notifications to Zapier.