Best answer

How to send Facebook ads report data into S3

Hi! 
Is it possible to send a Facebook Ads Report to S3 (or Google Drive) on a daily basis through Zapier?
I'm currently considering the possibility of having a premium account in order to do that. But it is not clear to me if this is actually possible.

I've seen the post from the link below (it's from a year ago). But I'm not sure if the issue was obtaining the data from FB or if it was about Google Sheets.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Satya09 17 May 2022, 08:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Viviane Santos 

Good question.

These are the available Zap apps from Facebook, but I don’t believe there is a Zap action to pull a FB Ads report.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Viviane Santos 

Zapier can’t pull the Facebook Ads Report like Reach,Impressions,etc into a Google Sheet.

However,you can do this using a Data Tool like Supermetrics that can capture the data into a Spreadsheet.

Best method I would recommend is using a Google Data Studio Connector for Fb ads from Supermetrics and configure that Data Studio Report to send an automated email to you or client pulling the ad campaign reports.