Best answer

How to send every lead to multiple agents and track amount of received lead per agent per week/month

• 18 July 2022
  • 5 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi there,

There’s allot of solutions to distribute leads to different agents (then one lead goes to one agent) but I can’t seem to find an answer to my problem:

To send every incoming lead to let’s say 5 different agents (same lead goes to five agents) in for example Region ‘A’ and track how many leads an agent receives in a week / month.

Hope you guy’s can help me out. 

With kind regards,

Alex

icon

Best answer by christina.d 26 July 2022, 23:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @adaptoo 

You can have any number of actions after you receive a lead. To send every lead to all 5 agents, you need to have Zapier send 5 emails, 1 to each agent. You can keep track of the leads using a Google Sheet or Storage by Zapier incrementing the number of leads received by 1 each time you receive a lead. Since every lead is sent to all agents, i don’t really see the use case in keeping track of the number of leads sent to each agent as i’d image that number is the same as the number of leads you receive in a week. 

Hi @GetUWired,  thanks for your time to answer. 

Your solution brings me a step further but I wil make it more complicated for you because the problem is that I have to select agents per region so for example every state had 5 agents. When a lead is from a specific region its being send to 5 selected mails right now.

So right now I’m using a Google Spreadsheet to filter the region then I end up with 5 mails / agents and this is followed by one mail action that inputs the 5 mail addresses. So by reading your solution it seems I started of wrong because its harder to track and there is a simpler way to do this?

In the ideal situation I can print / export a pdf per agent with the weekly / monthly received leads specification.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I have done similar integrations before and the easiest way i could think to do that count was to add a sheet to your spreadsheet that stores the leads you’ve received. The master leads sheet would then be used to tally the number of leads someone received in the last 7 days. 

Here is a demo you can follow: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ripZhQ91DWr0s-1OvIojy3D0Gn72chSukIiGyVXWOP4/edit?usp=sharing 

It uses query formulas to count up any lead on the Master Leads sheet where the the Assigned To Column has the agents name. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing this, @GetUWired! 🎉

@adaptoo, do you think this might be something you could implement? Keep us posted, we’d love to know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, I wanted to summarize @GetUWired’s responses into one - hope it helps! 🤗 

Hi @adaptoo 

You can have any number of actions after you receive a lead. To send every lead to all 5 agents, you need to have Zapier send 5 emails, 1 to each agent. You can keep track of the leads using a Google Sheet or Storage by Zapier incrementing the number of leads received by 1 each time you receive a lead. Since every lead is sent to all agents, i don’t really see the use case in keeping track of the number of leads sent to each agent as i’d image that number is the same as the number of leads you receive in a week. 

If for example you’re looking to select agents per region -- ex: every state had 5 agents -- similar to the OP’s workflow:

I have done similar integrations before and the easiest way i could think to do that count was to add a sheet to your spreadsheet that stores the leads you’ve received. The master leads sheet would then be used to tally the number of leads someone received in the last 7 days. 

Here is a demo you can follow: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ripZhQ91DWr0s-1OvIojy3D0Gn72chSukIiGyVXWOP4/edit?usp=sharing 

It uses query formulas to count up any lead on the Master Leads sheet where the the Assigned To Column has the agents name.