Best answer

How to send emails to a specific emails previously configurates

• 4 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Context: 
- I have thousands of dynamic pages. Each dynamic pages belongs to a specific owner.
- there are a form in the dynamic pages. This for will be filled by clients of the specifics owner.
- the form information is saved in a database on Wix. The information saved is: "name", a "songName" and the "dynamicPageId". The database is shared by all the dynamic pages.
- there are an automation on Wix that send the information saved in the database to Zapier.

Objetive:
- I want to send automatically an email to the dynamic page specific owner with the information of the form filled.

Ideas: 
- Being a shared database, the only way to know that a form submission is for a specific owner would be to manually configure and link the dynamicPageId with the emails. It's not a problem for me to do that.

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 July 2023, 17:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @chirimoyaOne, welcome to the Community!

If the Automation Rule (Wix) trigger sends over the dynamicPageId for the form submission, then you could use a Formatter (Utilities > Lookup Table) action to convert the dynamicPageId into the relevant email address. If you’ve not used lookup tables in Zaps before I’d recommend checking out our Create lookup tables in Zaps guide for more information on how to set that up.

Hope that helps to point you in the right direction. If you encounter any issues on that just let us know, always happy to help further! 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thank you Sam! that's what I was looking for

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @chirimoyaOne,

Awesome! I’m glad to hear Sam pointed you to the right direction.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always happy to help! 🤗