Best answer

How to send an existing HubSpot marketing email with Zapier?

• 29 May 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a bunch of existing marketing emails in Hubspot.   When someone signup a form, I want to send them the same marketing email using Zapier automatically.  However, I don’t see any function in the Zap that allows me to send marketing emails.  The Marketing Emails are already done, we just need to “send one more person”.  Please help.  Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 30 May 2023, 08:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

You can create a campaign in HubSpot and when a person submits form, they will be added to the campaign. Rest of the thing will be caried out by the campaign and the internal automation that are already set up in HubSpot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @creativeperson,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this feature isn't currently available, but the good news is you're not the first user to request this, so it's on our radar. I’ve added your email address as a vote for this feature which does the following:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊