Question

How to send AI or ML based automatic reply to client or customer's Questions? is there any specific tool for software? can anyone suggest me best tools for that?

• 4 May 2023
  • 9 replies

I am developer I have to worked on client’s and customer’s Projects. So As per daily routine I have to answers each and every query of them. so to make simple this process i have to automate all this processes to save my time. So anyone suggest how can i solve this problem through automated reply? is there anything like automated texting?...if anyone have any tool or software in mind please let me know. I will be really appreciate that.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @rajd586 

Check out these resources for AI:

Hey Troy,

Thanks for your reply. I really Appreciate that. As far as I know the tools suggested by you that all are manually operated tool I want to automate that process like customer send me the query so in my absence it query ‘s reply would be send automatically in sequence. Recently I have checked some of the tools as per my requirement which is based on the concept of automated texting like Twilllio, Sendinblue, EZTexting, Textdrip, messente but these all tools are used for business purpose and used for bulk messaging so I don’t think so it would be helpful for me...Please suggest me tool that  can automate my personal communication with my client and customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rajd586 

ChatGPT and OpenAI can be used in Zaps.

Hey Troy,

I don’t think so you have got my question properly. I requested you to suggest me some good alternative solutions for my problems. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@rajd586 

You can search the available public Zap apps by category: https://zapier.com/apps

Hey Troy,

Thanks for suggesting me. I will look in https://zapier.com/apps . I hope my solutions will be there.

I really appreciate that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @rajd586,

I hope you're doing well.

I wanted to check in and see if you were able to find the app you were looking for. If not, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks! 😊

Hi zapierstaff,

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your follow-up.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the specific app I was looking for yet. I've explored various options as troy suggest through https://zapier.com/apps, but none seem to meet my requirements perfectly.

If you have any suggestions or recommendations for alternative apps or solutions that could potentially fulfill my needs, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm open to exploring different options to find the best fit for my requirements.

Thank you again for your assistance and support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @rajd586,

We can’t really recommend specific apps, but here are some information that could help you get started.

Here are some apps that you can use with Zapier to automate your personal communication with clients and customers:

1. Email apps: You can use your preferred email provider (like Gmail) to send automated emails in response to incoming queries from clients and customers. With Zapier, you can create a "Zap" (workflow) to trigger an automated email each time you receive new incoming messages.
  2. Communication apps: You can connect these services to Zapier and set up Zaps to send automatic replies to specific messages.
  3. ChatbotsThey can be connected to Zapier to automate messaging in chat-based interfaces. They can be configured to send automated responses to specific keywords or phrases in a client or customer's message, providing instant information even when you're not available.

Additionally, you can hire one of our certified Zapier Experts that can help you streamline your desired workflow. To connect with our Zapier Experts and explore how they can assist you, simply visit this link: https://zapier.com/experts

Hopefully, this points you to the right direction! 😊