Question

How to See a List of All Our Zaps

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

My boss wants to review a list of all the Zaps we have in Zapier.

How do I make, download, or export that information?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @hand_in_hand |

you can export zaps from your dashboard. From within a folder, select the zaps you want to export then click export.

All I really want is the list of the names of the zaps. There are 125 of them or so. Seems like a lot to write out by hand if there’s a way to get a list of the names.

Any ideas for pulling just that bit of information and not exporting the whole zap?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I think exporting your Zaps will be the easiest or you could reach out to Zapier support and they could likely compile a list for you. 

As a last resort,(very advanced) you could get all of the titles using Javascript and DOM manipulation… 
Here is a quick video showing the process: https://www.loom.com/share/85f17fae84624b85a8997a466199da5f

let names = [];

for (var i=1;i<=100;i++) {
names.push(document.querySelector(`#zaps-main > div > div > div > div > section > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div.css-14kwpmh-ZapTable--zapTableContainerStyle > table > tbody > tr:nth-child(${i}) > td.css-12cwmlq-ZapTableRow--mobile-ZapTableRow--zapTable > div > a > h3 > span`).innerText)
}
console.log(names)

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @hand_in_hand - checking in on your progress with exporting a list of Zaps- let me know if you were able to get the data you need or if trying any of the GetUWired advice helped. 

Best,

Rachael