- I have a monthly email that gets sent from Act-On which contains merge information for each contact.
- I update the information on a monthly basis.
- An email is automatically sent on the first Monday of the month with the information I just updated to each of my contacts.
- Using Google Sheets, each month I either (1) add new emails with info or (2) update existing emails with info. The email address is entered on each row and the corresponding columns contain information.
- On the first Monday of the month, a zap is triggered to pull the new and updates from Google Sheets and send it to Act-On which updates or adds new contact records.
- In Act-On an automated program is set to run which sends out the monthly emails.
- Google Sheets > Trigger > New or updated spreadsheet row in Google Sheets
- Act-On > Action > Update or create contact (by email address) in Act-On
- The Zap looks for updates in Google Sheets every 15 mins (I have a free account and can only have 100).
I am looking for a way to schedule the Google Sheet trigger to only happen the first Monday of each month versus every 15 mins. It would be great to also select a time of day this would happen so I can coordinate it with the automated program in Act-On.
I’ve researched a little and saw you might be able to set up a recurring meeting on your Google Calendar which can accomplish that, however I can’t find the directions on how to set this up.
Your help is very appreciated!
Best answer by christina.dView original