I have the following flow set up to create a new Slack channel for each new client, then search for a launch announcement, after which it sends copy of that launch message to finance:
- I create a calendar event with a new client
- This triggers the creation of the client’s slack channel (i.e. the Slack channel changes every time)
- After delaying for a certain period, Zapier searches for the ‘live’ keyword within the client’s slack channel
- If found, this sends a Slack message with the text containing ‘live’ to a specific user.
- If not found, how do I get it to retry at specific intervals (e.g. daily) until the ‘live’ keyword appears on the channel?
Thanks in advance!
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original