Best answer

How to remove a contact from a Mojo calling lists with a Zap from Podio?

• 21 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello Zap Community!

I integrated Podio and Mojo Dialer allowing me to add a lead from Podio as a contact to a specific mojo calling list with the click of a button (in Podio). How do I remove a contact from Mojo by clicking a button in the respective Podio lead? Any ideas? 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 02:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @SteelyDan 

Good question.

If the action isn’t available via the Zap app integration, then usually the next option is to explore the app’s API to see if there is an available endpoint to do the desired action.

App APIs can be used in Zaps with the Webhooks app: https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/help

NOTE: App APIs and Webhooks app are advanced approaches.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @SteelyDan!

Thanks for reaching out! I did some digging and can see there is a “Remove Contact” action feature request open for the Mojo integration at the moment. I went ahead and added your vote to this. In the interest of full transparency there doesn’t appear to be any future plans by their developers to implement this feature though.

That said, if this changes you’ll definitely be notified. We’ll also keep the thread updated as well. 

I hope this helps and welcome to the Community! 🙂