Question

How to pull Zoom registrant sign-up dates into MailerLite or HubSpot with Free Plan?

• 10 April 2024
  • 6 replies

I have a recurring meeting in Zoom and I would like to be able to pull through the date the registrant has signed up for into my workflow so that I can pull it into Mailer Lite (and/or HubSpot).

Please note I’m on the free version so can only create 2 step zaps at the moment

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ZenDeLou 

Please clarify which Zap steps you are trying to use by providing screenshots.

Hi Troy

Please see screenshot attached

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ZenDeLou 

When the Zap is trigger to run, it should return a timestmap value that you can use.

Or you can use a system generated timestamp:

https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/insert-the-time-your-zap-runs-into-a-field

Ok thank you. I will have a look at that and see if I can use that. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @ZenDeLou 👋 

Just checking in to make sure you’re all set. Have you had a chance to give Troy’s suggestions here a try yet?

If you get stuck at all please do let us know and we’ll be happy to assist further! 🙂

Hi Sam. I’ve just had a look at this but I don’t think it will work unfortunately as it’s the date of the actual zoom meeting I need rather than when the zap runs.  Because I have a recurring zoom so there are different dates the person could sign up for and I’m trying to pull which one they sign up for (as it might not necessarily be the next one), so that I can send reminders based on that date.