Skip to main content

I am trying to create a Zap to:

• Memberpress member created with a specific MembershipID
  • pull member’s email address

I can’t seem to figure out how to add the MembershipID criteria

Hi @Pastor Walt 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

I will add all pertinent screenshots below.  The challenge, I believe, is that my options for choosing an event do not allow for getting an email based upon a membershipid.

I have also tried using paths, but it does not give me the option of using membershipid as a criteria to choose a path.  When using the MembershipID as the IF object, it always presets the MembershipID as one of our three MembershipIDs and I can see nowhere to specify the other two instead.

@Pastor Walt 

Post screenshots showing the data points returned from Step 1.

Does that include an email address data points or a username data point?

Help link for configuring Zap action steps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-action

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Here are the options I have for cinfiguring how I get the member (step 2).  You can see the id of 10.  It is the only membsership id choice and it seems there is no option to change it.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

@Pastor Walt 

Can you post screenshots showing how your Zap step 3 for Zoho is configured in the “Configure” section?

If you are trying to filter based on Membership, then you’ll probably want to use the Membership variable from Step 1, which looks to be a number that is the Membership ID.

You’ll need to determine the Membership Name that matches to a Membership ID.

TBD, but you probably do not need Zap step 2.

If needed, then you would need to map a variable from step 1 that has a value that is an email address for teh Email field.

I hear what you are saying, the problem is, I can find no way to specify the particular membership type use to assign to the right drip campaign in Zoho.

Here isthe Zoho Zap configuration:

@Pastor Walt

For the Contact Email Address, you need to use the [+] button on the input field to map a dynamic variable from a previous step.

Looks like the variable Membership with a numerical value can be used to segment by.

To segment, try these options:

Thanks - still having challenges but I am now thinking it may be on the Memberpress side.

Really appreciate you asistance!

So pleased you were able to get this part sorted @Pastor Walt! Shout out to @Troy Tessalone for helping out here! 🎉

If you’d like any help with the other challenges you’re running into please do reach back out to the Community and we’ll be happy to help. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️