Question

How to Pull Deal Information from HubSpot to Xero

• 16 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,
I am trying to integrate Hubspot with Xero using Zapier. What I want to happen is to automatically create an invoice (accounts receivable) when a deal in Hubspot is moved to a certain deal stage (e.g. Invoice Receive 2020-2021). I want to get the Email Address,  URL, Attachment, Number, Reference, Line Items Type, Item Code, Description, Unit Price, Discount %, Account, Tracking, and quantity that were inputted from Hubspot. These fields are causing error in my Action. Can you kindly help me with it?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jennmariseacenas

The screenshot indicates you need to finish configuring the trigger step before you can test step 2.

Make sure to manually test (or Skip Test) for the trigger step.

Otherwise, perhaps provide screenshots of how your trigger step is configured. thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @jennmariseacenas,

Welcome to the Community! Just checking in here to see whether you saw Troy’s reply and were able to get your Hubspot to Xero Zap set up?

Please let us know if you’re still running into issues here, we’re here to help!