Question

How to post RSS feed on Facebook page a certain day and time every week.

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello
I have really tried to make a function/applet according to all instructions, but I can't.
What I want to do is:
1) Download an RSS feed (from a self-made page)***
2) Post it on a Facebook page on a certain day of the week at a certain time each week.

But after I have entered the feed, I can only choose that it should be posted when something in the feed is new, eg.
I have to have a certain time, but then there is nowhere I can get a feed.

*** It doesn't have to be an RSS feed. I can make a plain web page with just text if that would help but I can't find anyone like that

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kungmats 

Good question.

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

You may want to look into using Airtable.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data. (sort, filter, etc.) [e.g. Date = Today]

Views can be used to trigger Zaps.

Lets face it! … I must be stupid.

I have no clue to set this up. I also tried to understand Airtable but I dont understand at all how that service can help me.

I now have this zap that publish on my facebook page when there is a new item in the feed. .. And that IS NOT what I need.

I want the feed to be posted for exampel every saturday at 12:01 AM no matter when the feed was updated. Cause the feed can be updated several times during the week but I only want i to be posted at the day and time I prefere

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@kungmats 

If you’re looking for help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert.