Question

How to parse text in the format field:value to output a field-value item?

• 29 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Above is a webhook that I have retrieved from one of my applications and did some formatting.

I am trying to figure out how to create field-value pairs such that the colon is the delimiter, the stuff to the left of the colon is the field, and the stuff to the right is the value. Currently, the “field:value” texts are just substrings with newlines in between.

From the tools that Zapier offers, it seems as though fields can only be made manually.

My background in IT is “beginner”.

Any ideas?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @thesillygoose  - Thank you for your question! So that we can get you the right type of support, we kindly ask that you direct all developer support questions to our Support team directly: http://zpr.io/t4NNK - This helps us get an accurate capture of your account details so that we may assist you quickly. Thank you for understanding!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@thesillygoose ,

Checking back in to see if you were able to get squared away here! Would love to know how you were able to configure this!