Skip to main content
Best answer

How to only add customer to Klaviyo email flow if they’ve signed up for a 14 day trial in Uscreen?

• 6 September 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I have a fitness client who is trying to create a zap that would accomplish the following: 

1. Customer signs up for 14 Day Trial on Uscreen
  2. Customer is added to custom email flow on Klaviyo specifically for people that signed up for this trial 

After spending far too much time on this in Zapier I feel like I’m 90% there but can’t quite get the triggers and steps correct. 

Thank you for any help!

Hi @StartupAccelerators 

You may need to add a Filter step: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Plus, elaborate what issue you have or what error is encountered.

Hey Troy,

The main issue I’m having is that I can’t seem to get the flow setup correctly so that someone who signs up as a new user on Uscreen creates a profile on Klaviyo. My goal would be once the profiles start being created I can simply create a filter in Klaviyo. I’m just having an issue with the profiles transferring over. 

Here is the flow I created based off what Zapier support said to try.

THANK YOU for trying to help!

Hi @StartupAccelerators 

Try this Zap action: Klaviyo - Create or Update Profile

Hello, I sorted this! Just wanted to close the loop. Thank you very much for everyone's help!

That’s an awesome news @StartupAccelerators! A huge thanks to Troy for lending a hand here!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗