Question

How to make a review Funnel using Zapier?

• 26 April 2024
  • 6 replies

How to make a review funnel? Complete guide required.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Aman, welcome to the Community! 👋

We don’t have any guides on how to create a review funnel specifically. Can you tell us a bit more about the workflow you’re wanting to create here?

In particular it would be helpful to know which apps are involved and what actions you’re wanting to automate. This will give us folks in the Community some further context on exactly what you’re wanting to build so we can better help get you pointed you in the right direction. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

@SamB Hi, I'm new to zapier and doesn't know much I want to create a review funnel in which if a user clicks on 3 Star or below it goes to other platform and if click on higher Star then goes to other. I have seen videos where people makeing funnels using GoHighlevel and other platform but not zapier.

Here I paste the link of a YouTube video in which the review funnel is explained 

Please tell me if it is possible to make it on zapier. If yes then could you share the tutorial 

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for getting back to me @Aman

It’s totally possible for a Zap to carry out different actions based on the rating that the user selected in their review. 

To do that you’d need to add some branching logic to the Zap using in either Paths by Zapier or Filter by Zapier (both would require a paid plan). Both paths and filters would allow you to carry out different actions based on different ratings received all in a single Zap.

With paths it can be handled within a single Zap. With filters though, you’d need to set up separate Zaps for each rule condition. You can learn more about how to use branching logic in the following guides:

I can’t advise on the exact field you’d need to set the filter or path rule to check against as I don’t know what app is generating these ratings, but you can find out more about how to set up different rule conditions here: Filter and path rules in Zaps

Hope that helps to get you started. If you run into any issues on that or have any further questions at all just let us know - happy to help further! 🙂

Hey @SamB thank you so much for the info could you share any tutorial if available to create a review funnel on zapier as I'm new and don't have much knowledge about zaps.

Could we create template on zapier?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome @Aman! 🤗

Unfortunately there aren’t any review funnel tutorials I can share and we don’t have any Zap templates set up for this currently. 

We do have Copilot and AI-powered Zap builder features you might want to use for this. With these features you could just describe the workflow you’re trying to build and they would help you to generate a Zap with the necessary trigger and action steps. You can learn more about those feature here: Use the power of AI to generate Zaps (Beta)

For some more general guidance to get up to speed on how to use Zapier I’d recommend checking out the following guides:

If you get stuck at any point please feel free to share some screenshots here of where you’re at and we’ll be happy to assist further. Please remember to remove/hide any private information (like names, emails, addresses etc.) from any screenshots before sharing.

Thank you so much @SamB for the assistance and will try Ai copilot to build my zaps. Will share screenshot if stuck anywhere.