Skip to main content
Best answer

How to log Fireflies.ai notes to Planhat for multiple attendees with Zapier?

• 18 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi!

Currently we’re using Fireflies AI Note taking for our web meetings and we have Planhat in place as a CSM platform.

My goal is to log all the notes from Fireflies to Planhat and since there is no integration out of the box i needed to do it myself :-)

What it does:

1. Activate the flow when a new note is present in Fireflies
  2. Format the “attendee” e-mail list and make it in separate line items
  3. Create a loop for all the e-mail addresses
  4. Do a GET request to Planhat to find the company_id related to the e-mail contact and search for the contact_id (i want to run this multiple times since a meeting will most likely have more then 1 attendee
  5. Send the summery to Planhat (they have a Zappier BETA integration currently) with the company_id so my note comes on the right company but also i want it to run multiple times based on the customer_id so that the note will also be available on every attendee.

My first thought would be to have 2 loops in there but you can’t and i can’t test it since the test steps only runs a loop once.

Does anyone know if all the steps after the loop will run multiple times? Or if maybe any other suggestions to do what i want? Or is this the right way to go?

Thanks in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Silverfin 

Help articles for using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/help

Steps 4-5 after the the Looping Zap Step 3 will run once per loop iteration.

When in doubt, turn it ON, and test it out.

Userlevel 1

Thanks Troy,

Didn’t want to turn it on since it would push a lot of data to our CRM but did it anyway :-) Seems good now! thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s awesome @Silverfin! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗