Best answer

How to Integrate Instagram Videos with Facebook Page

• 19 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I’m new to Zapier and this is a great tool!!

I added a zap of my Instagram account with my Facebook page. I saw that only one type of posting such as a Post, Image or Video can be done at one time. When I tested, since my last post was an image, I gave here as Post an Image option.

My Question is, what will happen if I post a video in Instagram? will it get posted to Facebook or it wont?

I integrated a twitter account also but it says Image or Video. So, the workflow would be easy. But incase of Facebook it’s different. What is the solution for this?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 23 November 2020, 06:17

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @MuraliKumar - Thanks for stopping by our community! 

I believe you can directly integrate your Instagram account with Facebook, and then you can check the option to post to Facebook direct when you post a video. I know this feature works with images so this may not be something that Zapier could do better than the native integration!

I am unclear on your intent to use Twitter with Zapier. Are you trying to Zap content from Twitter to Facebook? Or did I get this backwards? Also, it’s likely that your Twitter content will need to be public for a link to be embedded. Let me know your outcome here and we’ll follow up.