Best answer

How to Insert records in multiple accounts of salesforce with one Zap

• 8 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Can we post into multiple instances (Different accounts of salesforce at once) by just creating one ZAP. I am talking 100s of accounts. So cannot manually authenticate each and everyone

icon

Best answer by Danvers 8 July 2022, 15:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shazkamal9!

Just to check I’ve understood your question - you have multiple Salesforce instances/accounts and you need to connect each one to Zapier is that right? 

It’s not possible to connect multiple accounts to Zapier at the same time/instantly, you would need to connect each one individually. To be super clear, you can connect more than one instance of Salesforce to your Zapier account, but there isn’t a way to shortcut the process of adding more than one.

You could connect each Salesforce account and then create one Zap that would be able to up date each account; you would need a different step for each account. 

I hope that’s clear, let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 2

Can we post into multiple instances (Different accounts of salesforce at once) by just creating one ZAP. I am talking 100s of accounts. So cannot manually authenticate each and everyone

Really interested in your practical experience here as it would open up data as a service to those who SalesForce - some interesting opportunities in the nfp space.