Best answer

How to Insert records in multiple accounts of salesforce with one Zap

Can we post into multiple instances (Different accounts of salesforce at once) by just creating one ZAP. I am talking 100s of accounts. So cannot manually authenticate each and everyone

icon

Best answer by Danvers 8 July 2022, 15:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Shazkamal9!

Just to check I’ve understood your question - you have multiple Salesforce instances/accounts and you need to connect each one to Zapier is that right? 

It’s not possible to connect multiple accounts to Zapier at the same time/instantly, you would need to connect each one individually. To be super clear, you can connect more than one instance of Salesforce to your Zapier account, but there isn’t a way to shortcut the process of adding more than one.

You could connect each Salesforce account and then create one Zap that would be able to up date each account; you would need a different step for each account. 

I hope that’s clear, let us know if you have any questions!

Userlevel 2

Can we post into multiple instances (Different accounts of salesforce at once) by just creating one ZAP. I am talking 100s of accounts. So cannot manually authenticate each and everyone

Really interested in your practical experience here as it would open up data as a service to those who SalesForce - some interesting opportunities in the nfp space.