Skip to main content

Hi!

We’re an NGO that needs to sync (subscribe, update, add to groups, add tags etc.) two kinds of subscribers from one Salesforce account into two different accounts in Mailerlite.

• First kind of subscribers: Corporate

These are contacts from corporations, companies and firms who choose to contribute to us. We want to send them a monthly newsletter every now and then, so we need them subscribed to our first Mailerlite account - let’s call it Corporate Account. They have lots of data that has to be bringed over from Salesforce to Mailerlite - names, email addresses, phones, tags, whether they gave or not…

Of course, it’s important that they be added to their respective groups, not just like that. So far I haven’t managed to do that.

• Second kind of subscribers: Individuals

They are individual donors that gave online, through our street campaigns, through SMS or using another method of contribution. We also want them to receive monthly newsletters from time to time so we need to bring them over from Salesforce (which is also integrated with Donorbox) to our second Mailerlite account - let’s call it Individuals Account.

As before, it’s helpful to add them to their respective groups, depending on their method of donation and of their chosen interval (recurrent or one-time).

The problem that we have here is that we created an integration using Zapier for Salesforce and Mailerlite but it all extracts ALL of the data from ALL donors, whether corporate or individuals, and brings them only to the Corporate account, which is not exactly useful for us.

So here’s the query: is it possible to have an integration that sends data from one Salesforce account, filters it based on new or updated contacts, new or updated recurring donations (two different objects in SF), then sends each of them to their own account?

So far, I managed to test the triggers, even created two integrations, but it still sends all the data instead of filtering it. Moreover, it’s so much data that even Zapier stopped after a while and held the “runs”.

If you need more information, just ask and I’ll be here.

Hopefully we can find a solution.

Thank you!

Hi @Daniel Paciu 

Try using these options:

If you still need help, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode to give us more context.