Question

How to import Property Finder leads using Zapier and PF Expert API?

• 19 May 2024
  • 4 replies

How to connect Zapier to Property Finder to bring Leads lists, I have PF expert API integration information

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ahmed Falcon 

Options for using app APIs in Zaps:

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ahmed Falcon ,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Thank you for following up, but unfortunately, there is no way to explain how to link the Property Funder API to Zapier in particular, so I stopped and did not finish.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that @Ahmed Falcon.  

It looks like Property Finder hasn’t been added to Zapier yet. So I’ve added it to our wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier and have added your vote for it. While I can’t make any promises around when it may be added but definitely send you an email once it is!

We don’t have any specific guides on how to connect to the Property Finder API but I’ve had a look at their API documentation and they appear to support basic authentication methods so you could potentially use a Webhooks by Zapier action to connect to their API. Although you’d need to use Property Finder’s API documentation as the main point of reference for how the webhook should be configured we do have some general guides on how to set up webhook triggers and actions that you might find helpful: 

If you do decide to explore using Webhooks for this and run into any trouble do let us know - happy to assist further! 🙂