How to have enroll student in course action step for Moodle

• 12 April 2023
  • 4 replies

This post was split from Moodle Action "Add/create new user'

I would need that for stripe, but I think the event would be the same. 
So also one push from myself!

Brem 1 year ago

Hi @Hans123 

Looking at our records, we currently have a feature request open to have the enroll student in course action step in Moodle. I'm happy to add you to this request, and should the team ever add support for this feature, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know.

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

addendum; 
Would be awsome to have a user created and enrolled in the course with the right course id. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Hans123 

You mentioned about Stripe. Can you tell me more about it? Do you also have issues with Stripe?

Not really an issue, but if I use “Stripe new payment” as a Trigger and add a moodle event, I can only choose “Find a course”, but I would like to have an event in moodle like “Create user and enroll in course”.

Tell me, if I have to go more into detail. 

Best wishes

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Hans123 

Looking at our records, we currently have a feature request open to have the enroll student in course action step in Moodle. I'm happy to add you to this request, and should the team ever add support for this feature, we'll be sure to send you an email to let you know.