Best answer

How to grab a form submission summary link that is generated after a form is submitted?

• 30 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi,

We’re using Blue Form Builder in Magento 2 for our forms. I am trying to create a zap that when a form is submitted, I want the form submission summary link that is generated on the confirmation message to be accessible by Zapier so that I can send that link to any field in Salesforce. It’s that I’d like users in Salesforce to be able to click this link to see what a prospect submitted - otherwise we’d have to go to the backend of Magento to access it manually. Currently I am unable to grab this link in Zapier and wondering if Zapier has something that is able to grab this link. And again, this link is available on the form confirmation message but don’t see a way to grab it in Zapier. Hope someone can help point me to the right direction, thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 March 2023, 07:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Ambar Catalan! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

Do you receive confirmation emails with the submission link by chance? Or is there a Magneto 2 setting that allows you to receive confirmation emails with the new submissions link? If so, you may be able to Email Parser to pull out the link and use in the next Salesforce action. Here’s a few resources on getting started with that app. 

Do you think that could work? Keep us posted! 🧡