Best answer

How to get zapier FB leads on top google spreadsheets?

• 29 December 2022
  • 3 replies

My new facebook leads after integrating with Google Spreadsheet through zapier are updating at the bottom of the spreadsheet. I would like them to be at the top of spreadsheet. Anyone facing the same problem?

icon

Best answer by Mike Spencer 30 December 2022, 11:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Adhir_Varma! Thanks for reaching out in community. 

At the moment, Google Sheets only supports adding rows to the bottom of a sheet. 😔 There is a feature request open for this that I did add you to though! We’ll be sure to email you if and when this gets implemented. 

In the meantime, here’s a few other related topics with some possible alternatives:

👆🏽This is the main thread we’ll be updating in community if this changes so I’d recommend following along there if you’d also like to follow along in the forums.

I hope this helps! 

I had a simillar issue Google Sheets. And wasn't able to find any solution on the Internet. After doing some research I figured out a way using Google App Scripts which comes with google sheets. Let me if you want to know more about my solution.

I had a simillar issue Google Sheets. And wasn't able to find any solution on the Internet. After doing some research I figured out a way using Google App Scripts which comes with google sheets. Let me if you want to know more about my solution.

Hi, That’s great to hear I have messaged you. Thanks