Best answer

How to get the questions/chat message from a registrant in livestorm

• 2 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I’am trying to connect livestorm to salesforce with Zapier. I wanted to know if it is possible to get the informations linked to questions and chat message ?

I was only able to get information linked to the registrant (name/mail..) but nothing linked to theses ifnormations.

Thank you for your help.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 August 2022, 01:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @RomdhaneNo - from what I can see, Livestorm can only give you information on registrants, it does not bring in questions or messages.

However, I see you also have a ticket open with our friends in Support, they may know something I don’t! Please do let us know if they help you find a solution, and in the meantime I’ll stay tuned in this thread to see if others have any ideas. 

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 1

Hello @Rachael S  thank you so much for your feedback. Yes i will keep you updated with their response. An regarding that i will decide if i will use Zapier or not :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi all! 👋🏽 I wanted to close the loop here and mention @Rachael S hunch was right - at the moment chat messages and questions isn’t supported with the Zapier Livestorm app. 

The support squad did pass the feedback along to the Livestorm dev team and we’ll continue to track interest for this feature on our end though! While we don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented we’ll post an update here if anything changes. 🙂

One thing I wanted to mention is that this is achievable through their API and Webhooks by Zapier.

This would be considered a slightly more advanced approach and as a result there’s less support for it on our end. That said, if anyone is feeling up for flexing their 🧠 here’s a bit more resources on Webhooks.

Hope this helps!